The following belief statements do not represent an exhaustive list; instead, they are intended to communicate our primary beliefs.
- We believe the Bible is God’s authoritative instruction for our lives.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit to change and empower lives.
- We encourage people to be open, and desire to experience all the gifts and fruits of the Spirit as God directs.
- We believe Jesus Christ was sent from God as the ultimate revelation of God’s love for humanity. Jesus was born of a virgin, was fully divine and fully human, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, was resurrected by God, and has ascended into heaven.
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus.
- We believe there is an adversarial presence in the world today that desires to tempt, destroy, steal and confuse our efforts to proclaim the beliefs and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the local church is God’s strategic plan for continuing the work and ministry of Jesus Christ on earth.
- We believe that the Church is to proclaim the good news of the Gospel to all the peoples of the earth.
- To view our full doctrinal statement, click here.